This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect our production team to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills, excellent busking skills and the ability to predict musical elements such as drops and builds accurately.
Click the Apply Now! button above to become part of our team making memories.
- Safe startup/showdown of all technical systems
- Liaise with promoter on nightly objectives
- Operate technical systems
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Assist Operations Manager with maintenance
- Experience in club/concert lighting
- Ability to troubleshoot DMX issues
- Ability to work independently
- Keen client (artist/promoter) relation skills
- Experience with either MA lighting or Resolume video software
Nice to have
- MA3, Arkaos & basic Crestron Experience
- Audio Experience (A&H QU24, DJM, CDJ)
- Ability to troubleshoot audio issues
- Power distribution/systems knowledge
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Use your talents to wow, leave the crowd in shock and awe
- Expand your knowledge of various production departments
- Create memories that will last with our patrons
If you have any questions (or just want more info) email our Operations Manager, Jackson:firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover our past/future events.
Excellent pay & conditions, with after midnight rates. Plus free RedBull, Juices & Softdrink while working.
Ability to up-skill & practice in areas of production you want to become more competent in.
Potential for day work assisting with bump in/outs, programming, test & tag, maintenance and more.
Options to work Fringe and other seasonal shows, in the burlesque, circus, comedy and variety genres.